DevOps Resume 2
To work in a creative and challenging environment where I could constantly learn and
successfully deliver solutions to problems and contribute effectively to the growth of the
● Having Around 3years of experience in the IT industry as DEVOPS ENGINEER working on Linux Environments
● Having Hands-on experience in GIT and GITHUB (Distributed Version Control tool)
● Hands-on experience in implementing continuous integration using tools like JENKINS.
● work on building tools such as MAVEN.
● Implemented the setups for master-slave architecture to improve the performance of
● Strong knowledge of source controller concepts like BRANCHES, MERGES, AND TAGS.
● Extensively worked on JENKINS for CI (Continuous integration)/CD(Continuous
Deployment) and for End to End automation for all build and deployments
● Experience in managing and integrating code Quality tools like SONARQUBE, managing sonar
rules, QUALITY gates.
● BUILD ARTIFACTS NEXUS (ARTIFACTORY REPOSITORY for MAVEN Builds)
● Configuration management tool ANSIBLE
● TERRAFORM (TO AUTOMATE INFRASTRUCTURE CREATION IN CLOUD PLATFORMS)
● APACHE TOMCAT SERVER /Webserver (TO run Java Web Applications
● Container-based tool DOCKER / Container Orchestration Tool KUBERNETES/K8S
● Work on servers in the cloud environment of AMAZON WEB SERVICES (AWS).
● Designed, built, and deployed a multitude of applications utilizing some of AWS, Including EC2
(Elastic Compute Cloud), S3 (Simple Storage Service), IAM (Identity Access Management),
VPC (Virtual Private Cloud), Cloud Watch, Elastic Load Balancer (Classic/Application),
Route53, Auto Scaling in launching EC2 instances, RDS, AWS CLI (Command Line Interface),
Cloud Front, and DB Snapshots, BEANSTALK(For PAAS Model),ECS(elastic container
service),LAMBDA(Serverless Computing), EKS(elastic k8s service)
● Having hands-on experience in Basic Linux commands.
● Touched-based knowledge of scripting languages Shell scripting.
● Responsible for all tools configurations and coordinating with the teams.
● Strong and effective inter-personal skills and communication skills, ability to interact with
clients and team members.
● Reporting to all stakeholders about the daily status of the assigned task including
● Involved in the exploration of new technologies and sharing the knowledge with the team
Operating Systems: RHEL, Cent OS, Ubuntu, and Windows. AWS (Cloud Technology): EC2, VPC, S3, IAM, EBS, RDS, Elastic load balancer, Route53, Elastic beanstalk, Cloud watch, Aws lambda, AKS, ECS. DevOps TOOLS Version control tools: GIT, GITHUB Build tools: Maven Continuous integration: Jenkins Containerization: Docker, Kubernetes/k8s Configuration Management tool Code Quality checking tool Monitoring tool Infrastructure as a code (Isaac) Project Management tool Scripting languages Servers Linux: ::: Ansible Sonar Qube Prometheus, Cloud watch Terraform: Jira: Basic shell scripting, YAML (Basic): Tomcat servers and web servers: Cron job, enhanced user security with sudo privileges, back up & restore (tar and gzip), Deploy automation. 3 YEARS of EXPERIENCE:
● Working as DevOps Engineer in Tech Mahindra as a Software Engineer from Oct 2019 to
Project # 1:
Client: Citi Group
Period: Aug 2019 to Sep 2020
Technology Stack: AWS Cloud & DevOps
● I used to be managing tasks in both AWS and DevOps.
● Having complete hands-on experience in launching EC2s and configuring autoscaling with
web servers to provide high availability to data.
● Extensively worked with IAM user and group accounts with limited privileges to individual
users as well as groups in the process of maintaining less expenditure and high security.
● Well versed in IAM roles, enabling multifactor authentication, and aware of all password
● Having hands-on experience in S3 buckets like ACLs, enabled versioning at bucket level to
recover objects and object-lock to protect objects from accidental deletion.
● Enabled CRR to have an exact copy of data in another region’s bucket & to replicate the same
environment in another region.
● Extensively used transfer acceleration in the process of migration of data to the S3 bucket.
● Worked with Route53 like purchasing domain names from AWS as well as from other
● Created record sets to assign the load balancer’s difficult DNS name with the user-friendly domain
● Integrated SNS at the auto-scaling level and Route53’s level to get notifications.
● Worked with Chef Cookbooks and Chef Recipes to automate infrastructure as a code (IAC).
● Good experience in all kinds of docker instructions in docker files.
● Extensively Worked with Docker images like pulling images from the docker hub, creating
images from docker files, and also from docker containers.
● Well experienced in creating containers from docker images as well as from our own
● Experienced with volume mappings and port mappings.
● Setting up of docker registry server.
● Extensively used Cloud Watch monitoring service, monitored many things, and configured
cloud watch alarms to take necessary actions whenever required and to maintain high
availability by reducing downtime.
Environments: EC2, IAM, S3, Route53, SNS, Linux, Chef, Docker, and Cloud Watch.
Project # 2:
Client: Naval Dockyard, Mumbai
Period: Aug 2020 to Sep 2021
Technology Stack: AWS Cloud & DevOps
Environment: GIT, GIT HUB, JENKINS, MAVEN, DOCKER, and AWS CLOUD
Description: As a major part of Sears’s business is based on e-commerce sites should be available
all the time. Our team’s job is to build and release code for deployment on appropriate servers to
Deployment team. The site will be developed in production.
• Responsible for managing the code in GitHub.
• Involved in DevOps automation processes for building and deploying systems.
• Used the continuous integration tool Jenkins to automate the daily build and deployment
• Worked closely with Project Managers to understand a code/configuration release scope
and how to confirm a release was successful.
• Maintained JIRA for tracking and updating project defects and tasks. Maintaining the
Servers of SIT, UAT& PROD Environments.
• Involving the Demo setup of New machines.
• Responsible for backup integrity and failover/fall-back strategies. Creating S3 bucket and
furthermore overseeing strategies for S3 bucket and Utilizing S3 bucket and Glacier for
storage and backup on AWS
• Launching Amazon EC2 Cloud Instances utilizing Amazon Web Services (Linux/Ubuntu)
• Participate in a 24×7 on call-rotation
• Define and develop software for tasks associated with the developing, designing, and
debugging of applications.
• Automated the process of taking a backup of the necessary code changes, while debugging
issues, through a Script according to the development team’s requirements.
• Creating application-software builds for development, test, and production environments.
• Installation and Configuration of Docker environment including DOCKER trusted registry for
managing different Docker images and deployment of applications inside the software
containers. improved employee productivity by 70%using automation by aws build task
• Reduced AWS costs by 30% by applying cost control mechanisms. Created tagging standards
for proper identification and ownership of EC2 instances and Designed and built highly
available, private AWS clouds.
• Designed and built automated infrastructure using open-source tools. Developed web
• Worked in all areas of Jenkins setting up CI for new branches, building automation, plugin
Troubleshoot build issues in JENKINS, performance, and generating metrics on master
● M.TECH Graduate in Mechanical Engineering (Machine Designing) From Sri Chaitanya Engineering
college affiliated with JNTUA Visakhapatnam (command).
● B.TECH Graduate in Mechanical Engineering From BABA Engineering college affiliated with JNTUA
Visakhapatnam (Pm Palem).
● Intermediate (MPC) From Sri Chaitanya college, Vizag.
● SSC Seventh-day Adventist high school, Vizag.
Declaration: I hereby declare that the given above information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge. I understand that if any information given above is found incorrect my candidature is liable to be rejected.
PLACE: NAME :
EMAIL : MOBILE:
There are no available courses!