1. Basics of SQL
2. Hands on basic SQL
3. Advance Analytical SQL
4. Hands on Advanced SQL
1. Overall Concepts of Data Warehousing
2. Types of SCDs are their Use cases
3. Different Architectures of Storing and Utilizing data
4. Use cases of OLTP and OLAP as per industry trend
1. What is ETL and Its role in Analytics?
2. Overview on ETL Tool- IICS (Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services)
3. Understanding the development with IICS
4. Understanding different types of transformations in IICS
5. Different Optimization strategies through IICS
6. 4 Hands on practice session on IICS
1. Microsoft azure setup
2. Create resource group, explain about cloud concept.
3. Explain about different services in details.
4. Azure ADLS, Container concept
5. ADF component
6. Azure synapse with SQL connectivity.
7. ADF Component, Pipeline creation
8. Data bricks use for Data quality check.
9. Explain cost analysis of azure service
1. Doubt clearing session
2. 3 days Interview Preparation with Assignments
3. Mock Interview (2 Mock interviews of 30 mins for each candidate)
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 weeks
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 1490
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes